Yesterday was a good day code wise. One of the chunks of work I've been doing over the last 6-7 weeks looks as though its coming to a close. Its been an interesting technical challenge if a little infuriating as it progressed with lots of weird behaviour observed. However yesterday it made it through all my test cases (the first thing I wrote for the project). Considering it had only passed a few of them by the end of last week its quite gratifying the way the whole thing came together yesterday.
This probably explains why I didn't run this morning, having joined Sam and Lee at the pub at half five for a few drinks before the Wednesday Meal outing ;-)