I spent most of the day trying to re-create bugs in my release candidate. I hadn't had much success by half six and I had a bit of a headache coming on so I decided to get home relatively early. Unaccustomed to having quite so much free time I thought I'd give my PS3 a spin installing Ubuntu. The graphic live CD boots but runs rather slowly off the DVD. Unfortunately the installer locked around 15% into the install with the symptoms of needing more memory. I'm currently giving the text-mode installer a spin and it seems to be getting a lot further. The next thing is to fix up the wireless networking and see if I can thin down the apps a bit as I'm not planning on using the PS3 for day to day computing.