Given the slowly growing collection of fixes I thought it was worth cutting a new release for the benefit of those that get their dired-rsync via the stable MELPA channels. The biggest user visible change is dired-rsync no longer tweaks mode-line-process itself. You can now decide if to add dired-rsync-modeline-status in your modeline (or anywhere else if you wish).
Merry Christmas ;-)
- use tramp functions to decompose URIs (fix #22)
- use username from dired URI if we have it in rsync
- fix escaping of 's for remote-to-remote copies
- better detection of running jobs by parsing buffers
- increment the reverse proxy port based on active connections
- don't set mode-line-process, leave it to user to put dired-rsync-modeline-status somewhere